Friday, February 22, 2013

TBR: Ebooks

I have a lot more ebooks than paper books so I came up with a huge list which I will narrow down to ten. Again, I will pick one of these each month, beginning in March, read it and review it. 

I've only been reading ebooks for about a year so I don't have any that have been on my shelves forever and the good news is, I haven't borrowed any! I've been able to pick up lots of them for free (or pretty cheap). I've looked at the free books on Amazon almost every day and that's the main reason I have so many ebooks. It's time consuming, but I enjoy it as much as actually reading books (yes, I realize I have a problem).

So, here's my list of (some of the) books I plan to read, in no particular order:

1. Beautiful Creatures, by Kami Garcia
2. Drops of Gold, by Sarah Eden
3. The False Prince, by Jennifer Nielsen
4. The Girl in the Gatehouse, by Julie Klassen
5. Daughter of a Thousand Pieces of Gold, by Peg Helminski
6. Child of the Mist, by Kathleen Morgan
7. Grand Sophy, by Georgette Heyer
8. Francesca of Lost Nation, by Lucinda Sue Crosby
9. I Have People, by Taylor Dean
10. Finding June, by Shannen Camp



2 comments:

Jinky said...

Regretting that I missed Beautiful Creatures when it was on sale! --I haven't read any of these. I love the title, "I Have People". --Happy reading!

Melanie said...

I didn't find out about Beautiful Creatures until late in the day. Sorry, I should have made sure you knew about it. They were so cheap, I picked them all up!

Post a Comment