Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Valentine's Day Countdown Blitz, Day 8: Duchess by Nikki Wilson




Writes whatever strikes her fancy: Contemporary Romance, YA fantasy, Picture Books, Non-Fiction, blog posts and anything else that requires pen and paper. She works at an elementary school as a reading tutor teaching children to love reading as much as she does. She’s married to a wonderful man and her four greatest accomplishments expect her to cook them dinner and tuck them in at night.

Connect with the Author here: 



Katie Murphy is the manager of overnight pop sensation, Duchess, whose biggest gimmick is that no one knows her true identity. Katie’s job is to keep this secret no matter the cost. When Duchess agrees to perform in a benefit concert for wounded veterans, Katie gets more than she bargained for when she meets Chase.

Carter Chase went from being a soldier in the Army to volunteering at Veterans’ Aid. The charity helped him through a dark time and he would do anything for them, including help plan a benefit concert. But when he finds out the main act is Duchess, the British pop diva who makes fun of America, he is ready to bail out—until he meets Duchess’s manager, Katie Murphy.

As they work together, Chase soon becomes a risk to Duchess’s true identity . . . and also to Katie’s heart.

~ Amazon ~ Amazon UK


Top Ten List:

1. I am the oldest of 12 children.
2. My youngest sibling is 11 years old.
3. My two youngest siblings are both younger than my youngest child. (My youngest child is 13 and my younger sister is 12 and my younger brother is 11.)
4. I have 5 children.
5. One of my children is someone that we unofficially adopted when she left home to join the army and needed a family to call home. We are proud of her service and am glad to have her living with us (after serving 4 yrs in the military) as she goes to college using her GI bill.
6. Another daughter is serving a mission for our church in Chile. She gets home in June and I'm ecstatic!
7. I worked at a school for 7 years as an instructional assistant giving children at a Title I school extra help learning to read. I also helped non-English speaking students learn how to speak English.
8. I now work as a secretary at a school district.
9. I love to take vacations with my family...it really doesn't matter where as long as we are together.
10. I have the most awesome (handsome) husband ever, and the most supportive children any writer could ask for!!



To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



0 comments:

Post a Comment