Monday, February 6, 2017

Valentine's Day Countdown Blitz, Day 7: Little Thief by Bonnie Valach Frazier




Bonnie Valach Frazier was born in McDowell County, West Virginia. She completed her B.S. English Education 5-12 at Concord College (now University), and her M.Ed. TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) from Grand Canyon University. She also studied at Radford University and Virginia Tech. She has taught Kindergarten through college, and loves working with young people. Bonnie is the mother of eight, grandmother of three. She lives with her husband and five children in Virginia. 

Connect with the Author here: 

When Judge Carter gives Emma Greenwood one more chance by assigning community service, she thinks it's just one more card against her, cards like abandonment, foster care, and the thief trap she's in. Little does she know that there is more to her assignment that meets the eye, more like the mysterious old lady, Rose, who acts senile in front of her looming caregiver, but cleverly sane to Emma. As Rose's secrets unfold, so do Emma's. And now with friendship, love, and life on the line, Emma must decide if she is willing to be that Little Thief again






Top Ten List:

1. I met my husband of 15 years on the internet.
2. I knew I was going to marry my husband by our second letter.
3. Technology was less than it is today, so I fell in love with my husband before I ever saw his picture. Fortunately, he is very handsome.
4. I have alopecia and am bald. I have a story about that coming out soon.
5. My main character in my upcoming novel sees my family while we are on vacation.
6. I currently teach in the same town my main character in Little Thief is from.
7. I love trees, so you will see them often in my books.
8. Anne of Green Gables is my kindred spirit.
9. I used to be red head before I lost my hair, but I'm still in the 2%, so that's ok.
10. One day, I discovered my 5th great-grandfather was born at sea. One night I was thinking about him and how cool that was, and I heard "There's more to that story," in my mind. I immediately began researching and am currently writing his and my great-grandmother's love story as historical fiction, or at least my interpretation of it.



To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for spotlighting me today. I hope you all enjoy Little Thief. Neon is in final proof stage, so I'll be releasing it very soon. Fake It, the story of my Alopecia in novel form is in revision, and I hope to have it ready within a year.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment