Cassie has loved stories since she was little. Her love of writing started even before she could write words. She was one to be found, reading late into the night (wait, she still does that!), on the school bus or before she did her homework. In middle school she determined that she liked creating her own stories as much as she liked reading them; so she decided she wanted to be an author and keeps working on making that dream come true with every story idea that bounds into her head.
Connect with the Author here:
Lady A is in terrible danger, an annoying side effect of her brother's latest scheme. Forced to run for her life from a madman she must return to the one place she vowed never to go again or die. After a failed attempt on her life leaves her without a name and her memories. Lady A must fight to regain them in order to help the handsome prince defeat the madman, who is threatening their kingdom. But will she remember in time? Or will she lose everyone and everything she loves? Excerpt: He slowly raised his eyes to mine; the look I saw there caused a shiver to run down my arms, prickling my skin. I pulled my arms tight to my chest, attempting to stop the cold feeling from spreading. "You have to get out of here, now!" he gasped. "Dan, what happened?" He shook his head and looked at the floor. "Tell me!" "There is no time, they are coming for you.”
Top Ten List:
1. I stared writing my first book in 7th grade. I did finish it but it will never see the light of day.
2. I have never dyed my strawberry blond hair and have been told countless times never to do so.
3. I don't read books I devour them.
4. I love romance in books as long as it is clean yet makes me breathless.
5. I have 4 kids age 5 and under.
6. I love mystery and suspense as much as I like romance. If a book has all three its gotta be good! Add a bit of magic and I am sold, thought I do love books with out magic as well. :D
7. I am a certified childbirth educator and I love to talk and teach about childbirth.
8. I sometimes secretly wish I could still be in collage because I really do love to learn.
9. If I could have a magic power it would be teleportation. Seriously! I so wish I could just snap my fingers and appear somewhere else.
10. I really do wish I had a pet dragon.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page