Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Free Ebooks and Audiobooks!! 7/31

July has been such a busy month!! I didn't have a chance last week to share free ebooks. The good news with that is that there are quite a few new ones to share with you. These are all free when I post them, but be sure to double-check that the price is still zero when you download them if you wish to get them for free. You can check out my new list HERE.

Also, I can't believe I haven't promoted this more but today is the final day to download The False Prince audiobook! I highly recommend listening to this book. You can read my review on it HERE.

I'm also excited about The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes which can be downloaded starting tomorrow. Here are the other offerings from SYNC and you can go HERE to download them:

July 25 – July 31, 2013  
The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen, read by Charlie McWade (Scholastic Audiobooks)  
The Prince and the Pauper by Mark Twain, read by Steve West (Blackstone Audio)

Aug 1 – Aug 7, 2013  
Death Cloud by Andrew Lane, read by Dan Weyman (Macmillan Audio)  
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle, read by Ralph Cosham (Blackstone Audio) 


Also, remember that there are lots of giveaways going on and you can access them by clicking on the pictures on the side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment