Thursday, January 31, 2013

Free Ebooks!

A little over a year ago, I realized that I could download the Kindle app to my smartphone and read books. It began when I joined a group and authors started posting that their books were free on Kindle that certain day. I was a little discouraged since I didn't have a Kindle and caught a comment someone left about downloading the app. Yes, the screen is pretty small but the words are normal sized--you just have to flip the pages quite frequently. 

So, over the past year, I have collected quite a few books for my Kindle and a large majority of them have been free. I realize that I will never have enough time to read them all but I like to know that I have a vast selection at my fingertips and I am NEVER bored! I always look at 5 star reviews and 1 star reviews to see if it's a book I would be interested in.

Here are some freebies that I've gotten over the past little while. I got them when they were free but they might not still be free, so if you're interested in accessing any of these, make sure the Kindle price is $0 (unless it's not still free and you wish to pay for it).

 






0 comments:

Post a Comment