Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentine's Day Countdown Blitz, Day 9: Cursed by the Fountain of Youth by Holly Kelly




Holly Kelly is a mom who writes books in her spare time: translation--she hides in the bathroom with her laptop and locks the door while the kids destroy the house and smear peanut butter on the walls. She was born in Utah but moved around a bit, living in Kansas, Texas, and Hawaii where she studied marine biology. She's now back in Utah--"happy valley". She's married to a wonderful husband, James, and they are currently raising 6 rambunctious children. Her interests are reading, writing (or course), martial arts, visual arts, creating Halloween props, and spending time with family.

Connect with the Author here: 
~ Website


For centuries, countless adventurers have searched for the Fountain of Youth. Those who found it thought they would gain eternal life. Instead, they find themselves murdered by its guardians. There was, however, one, lone survivor—Fae Miller. As an infant, she not only survived the Fountain, she took its power.

Twenty-two years later, Fae is hiding in plain sight at a local college. She’s is determined to leave the past behind her and live a normal life. But for one dying man, the search for the Fountain of Youth continues, and he is leaving a trail of blood and mutilated bodies in his wake. Unfortunately, that trail leads directly to Fae. Her only hope is a young, new college professor, also known as Special Agent Nick Chase of the FBI. Nick is determined to do two things: keep Fae alive, and keep his relationship with his student professional. Both of these jobs prove difficult—especially when love and magic get involved.

~ Amazon ~ Amazon UK


Top Ten List:

1) I come from a family of 10.
2) I have a second-degree black belt in Kenpo Karate.
3) I actually married my karate teacher.
4) I spent two of my four years of college working toward becoming a marine biologist.
5) I started my writing career on a whim.
6) I love Twilight and am not ashamed to admit it! (Go Team Edward!!)
7) I've personally had several ghostly experiences. (Whether or not I'm crazy is still up in the air).
8) I have six kids (five of which are rambunctious boys and one head-strong girl).
9) I work on building Halloween props six to nine months out of the year (depending on how ambitious I feel).
10) One day I hope to move to Fiji and spend the rest of my days writing books and relaxing on the beach.


To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 





0 comments:

Post a Comment