Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Movie Review: Tim Timmerman: Hope of America



2017, 94 minutes, PG-13 (brief drug content and suggestive material)
My Rating=4 Stars
Source: I received a link to view this movie

It's 1994. Mount Vista High's student body president Tim Timmerman has aspirations of attending Yale and becoming a famous politician. Tim realizes the quickest pathway to Washington is befriending Sydney and rubbing shoulders with her father, Senator Anderson. Nothing can stop Tim from reaching the top...except himself.

Tim Timmerman is the student body president of Mount Vista High and he doesn't take the job very seriously. He's willing to say and do anything to get what he wants, and has no problem using other people. He has charm, which makes him likable, and I was rooting for him to get his act together.

This is a funny movie which made me laugh. A lot!! It takes place in 1994 so there are some fun references to that time period. Tim (Eddie Perino) and Sydney (Chelsea Maidhof) had some great scenes and I enjoyed their interactions with each other. There are a couple of scenes that I wasn't crazy about. Overall, though, the cast is terrific and the message is positive--I loved the ending!

This movie is currently playing in theaters, so go see it and let me know what you think!


1 comments:

sherry fundin said...

I love comedies and am always up for some laughs. Thanks for sharing.
sherry @ fundinmental

Post a Comment