Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Get The Kindling and Penumbras by Braden Bell for $1.00 each!!



I'm so excited about this sale! Braden Bell's third book in the Middle School Magic series, Luminescence, is coming out soon and there are some crazy sales going on through the end of March. There are sales for both ebook and print copies. Read more about it here.

I've reviewed the first two books and you can read my thoughts on them here. Be sure to come back and visit on March 25, and I'll let you know what I think of Luminescence.

2 comments:

Braden Bell said...

Thanks, Melanie! I'm excited for the 25th!

Tressa @ Wishful Endings said...

I'm so glad you posted this because I didn't know about the sale and I've been wanting to get these all for my son to read. I'll be reviewing the third book too. Should be fun!

Post a Comment